Receipts | Dec 30, 2020 | Facebook
- Whole wheat Kulcha from Baked by Nini's
- Paneer (about 80 gms)
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1 medium sized carrot - grated
- ½ bell| pepper of any color of your choice
- 7-8 cloves of garlic
- Schezwan sauce/chutney
- Sesame seeds
- Spring onions
- In a pan, heat oil and add crushed ginger and garlic.
- Add onions and saute well. Add carrot and cook until they are a little soft.
- Add bell peppers, schezwan sauce and cubes of paneer and mix well. To this add the salt and pepper according to taste.
- Add some spring onions, lightly mix and take the pan off the stove.
- Add the filling to half portion of the kulcha. And fold the other half.
- Garnish with some sesame seeds. Add some more spring onions (optional).
- It's ready to dig into!