Receipts | Dec 30, 2020 | Facebook
- This dish is a healthy option for your daily routine.
- Baked 'Basket' from Nini's - The better Pav *Baked Beetroot-Oats-Feta stuffed Pistachio-Feta Balls
- Roasted Smoky Belle peppers with the hint of Almond Oil
- Crème fraîche
- Caramelized Onions
The baked 'Basket' From nini's pav - The better pav by nini's
- Cut the center part of the pav and press the portion inside, this will give you more space to fill the things.
- Put the buns into preheated oven for 20 mins at 200. C temperature.
- Feta Cheese -120gms
- Crushed Oats - 100gms
- Beetroot - medium size
- Pistachio - 30nos
- Roast beetroot in preheated oven for 40 mins at 220. C temperature
- Once it's roasted and cooled down you need to peel it.
- Now grind Chopped beetroot and feta cheese(80gms) together.
- Once the mixture is ready add that in one bowl and mix with semi powder crushed oats.
- This dough will give you nice purplish color.
- Now, add Pistachios and Feta cheese (40gms) in a mixer grinder.
- Grind it till it becomes smooth.
- Start making rolls of them.
- Stuff them in Beetroot-Oats-Feta dough.
- Cover with that!
- Put them into oven for 15mins at 180. c temperature.
- Yellow bell pepper 3/4 cup
- Green bell pepper 3/4 cup
- Red bell pepper 3/4 cup
- Almond oil - 2tbsp
- Prepare your baking tray and preheat the oven for 10mins.
- Chopped the bell peppers nicely and put them on a baking tray.
- Allow them to roast for 20mins at 200• C temperature.
- Once it's ready, put them into a grinder and make sure it shouldn't be smooth.
- Transfer into a bowl and season it with almond oil.
- Heavy cream -1/2 cup
- Buttermilk - 1.5 tbsp
- Mix heavy cream and butter milk in a glass jar.
- Cover it and let sit at room temperature for a minimum of 12 hours.
- It's ready! You'll get creamier and thickened cream after 12 hours or more.
- Chopped Onions - 1/2 cup
- Olive oil - 1.5 tbsp
- Water - 1 tbsp
- Salt - As per taste
- Take a deep bottom pan and add olive oil.
- Once the oil is heated add onions into the pan.
- Sprinkle some salt.
- Add water slowly
- Once they're turned aromatic and golden brown, turn off the flame.
- Your caramelized onions are ready.
- Take the baked pav by nini's and pour the mixture of belle pepper in the bottom layer.
- In the second layer use caramelized onions.
- Now use Cream Flîche for the last layer and above that put stuffed Beetroot balls.